Mi Paborito Le Buffet, Busog de Macho!

Mi Paborito Le Buffet, Busog de Macho!




        I craved for a Bibimbap meal this morning. Since my dad won't be having his dinner with us, I decided to go and eat(again) at my favorite Korean buffet restaurant in Angeles city pampanga.  The place is called Korean Restaurant Manchoo or we fondly call Manchoo Buffet Restaurant.  It is located at the 2nd floor of the newly built Central Mall along the corner of Angeles-porac road and Friendship Hi-way.  The said mall is still under construction as of today, the 25th of July year 2017.  Looking from the road, you will find the place to be complete and "visitable".  However, inside, it has yet to fill up a lot of stalls and biz slots.  Thru the stairs leading to the 2nd Floor,  you will find Manchoo to the left.  




        Manchoo offers the standard Unlimited Korean Samgyupsal menu, complete with fresh lettuce leaves, pork and beef meat slices both cooked and uncooked servings.  If you intend to personally grill you Samgyupsal, you will be offered to sit on the tables outside.  This makes sure that smoke from grilling will not stay within the air-conditioned areas which may cause suffocation, given that Manchoo doesn't have the ergonomic suction/exhaust pipes that other grill themed Korean restaurants in town.  Aside from the unli Samgyupsal, there are buffet selections that you may also try.  These offers may vary weekly, but you will surely encounter the all-time favorite fish fillet, Korean bulgogi, Spicy Tofu, Kakeakedon and Chicken cordon Bleu.  




        On the other side of the buffet table, you will find a set of Maki and Kimbob servings and a self-service Bibimbap menu, complete with sliced carrots, cucumbers, beans sprouts, pork ginilings and dried seaweed strips. I particularly loved the concept of their Bibimbap menu since I like beansprouts, carrots and dried seaweed. And when you combine these with rice and a special sesame oil based seasoning, a flavorful taste explodes in your mouth as you eat your first spoonful of bibimbap concoction.  Drinks are also offered Unli-style. You may choose from four(4) cold drinks namely, Pineapple juice, Orange juice, Home blend Iced tea & Iced coffee.  Iced coffee is my preferred drink in Manchoo.  The desserts menu offers Fruit salad, Minatamis na Saba or Sweetened banana(saba variety), Marshmallows and biscuits with Hershey's chocolate syrup for an amazing dip. 





        As I've mentioned before, my hipag taught me on not starting a meal with cold drinks as it makes our tummy feel full and/or discourages our appetite.  Thus, it is better to start with a hot soup to spark up our appetite before the long fight of eating unli-style.  In my experience, I avoid eating a lot of sushi, maki, Kimbap since it is rather heavy for the tummy, or it is what Filipinos call "Mabigat sa Tiyan" (Heavy for the stomach. I go for the basic buffet sets first, then I follow it up with Makis and Kimbap.  Then, from there I stop and go for bibimbaps, Samgyupsal and the basic buffet.  I then finish my "Unli meal" with their salad and sweets.  While doing the eating,  I make sure that I am reading something be it a magazine or a book.  From this, I don't just fill up my tummy with food, I also am able to gain additional knowledge for my brain while enjoying the food in restaurants. 





Next time you visit our Bayan, Angeles City of Pampanga Philippines.....try Manchoo for a change...its a the right size buffet for a big-sized Macho me. 

Halina't 

Mabuhay!

0 (mga) komento:

Post a Comment

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home